BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Introduction 1/27/11 WMST-354

Hello everyone! My name is Taylor, this is my 3rd semester at RIC. Before transferring to RIC I went to CCRI for two years, with a scholarship to play soccer. So far the semester is going well, but I know I've got my hands full until May. When I am not in class I am usually at work or spending time with my friends and family. I am an assistant preschool teacher, and I am currently working towards a degree in early childhood education. There is a quote I came across that has stuck with me ever since I started to work with young children, "You can learn many things from children, how much patience you have, for instance." - author unknown. Moreover I think this course will be a good learning experience and good time.

2 comments:

Dr. Lesley Bogad said...

I like that you were able to build on your blog from FNED for this. Were you in Dr. August's class? :)

taylorb6 said...

Yes Dr. Bogad I was in Dr. August's class! Great learning experience there!